- Be personally prepared to represent your organization with a professional look and an understanding attitude.
- Provide a warm and gracious greeting to everyone we come into contact with, thus creating a family environment at the organization.
- Seek to anticipate and understand client, family member, and staff needs and then provide appropriate service.
- Take a vigorous approach to improving the experience and resolving issues in a way that demonstrates a commitment to clients.
- Individualize the organizations experience by providing the highest quality service.
- Understand the specific wants and needs of each client, family member and staff.
- Create a lasting impact that will leave everyone we come into contact with the knowledge that the organizaton is about helping the disabled and educating the community.